Four years ago today I was headed to the temple. Everyone, including myself, was waiting anxiously for me to freak out and be afraid to go through with it. But I was uncharacteristically calm. In fact I really only remember feeling calm and happy and then eventually excited and relieved. It was seriously the best day ever. The weather was beautiful, the temple was perfectly serene, the food was delicious, and the company was delightful. I had no idea how happy married life would be. The last four years have seriously flown by. I thank Heavenly Father every day that I have such an amazing life. Nate is perfect for me in every way imaginable. There is no one else I can imagine spending my forever with. Here's to many, many more years of happiness!
2 days ago
6 comments:
Congratulations. I love those brides maid dresses.
Congrats! You guys are so cute together! You look so incredibly happy in all those picture.
A good day to get married. :) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Really, 4 years?? wow
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! Those were great dresses, by the way. You could say the best bridesmaid dresses EVER. I wore mine last Sunday.
Post a Comment