Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blessing Day!

Last Sunday was blessing day for our sweet Gracie. We were lucky enough to have both Grandpas and Uncle Nick visit us for the weekend.
Grace wore the same dress that Clara and I both wore that my Aunt Betty made for me 26+ years ago! I got the bonnet when Clara was a baby. Nate wouldn't let Grace wear the bonnet for the actual blessing because he said it looked ridiculous, but I still had to get a picture of her wearing it.






Nate gave her a beautiful blessing. Grace is such a sweet spirit that we are so lucky to have in our family. We can't imagine our lives without her!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How sweet! I'm sorry we missed her blessing, I'm sure it was lovely. She looks beautiful in her blessing gown and bonnet!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure