So I'm only 2 weeks late, but here is documentation of our Valentine's day. We love holidays around here. I have always loved to celebrate, but having kids to appreciate it makes it that much better! We woke up to this yummy breakfast of egg in a heart frame and heart cinnamon rolls.
Nate got up super early to go to Albertsons and surprised me with these beautiful flowers and some treats when I woke up.
This was my first and only attempt (you only get one shot with this girl) at putting Clara's hair into a heart. I think it turned out pretty cute!
It was fun to get these girls dressed up for Valentine's day. Probably half of Clara's current wardrobe has hearts on it, so there were plenty of options!
Clara was excited about her princess chocolates and ate them all day.
Grace has been practicing sitting and most of the time she does pretty well.
That is until we find her like this, but even then she rarely protests.
We topped off a great day with a lovely heart-shaped Papa Murphy's pizza. I'm so lucky to have three adorable Valentines (yes, I just called Nate adorable). I hope you all had a great Valentine's day as well!








No comments:
Post a Comment