Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween (just a little late)

My camera cord has been missing, but I just found it tonight so here is a much belated Halloween post. Although after the awesome response from our family pictures I think that maybe we will just get family pictures done once a month in order to generate lots and lots of comments!

 We started the evening with a little pre-trick-or-treating dance in the bed of Nate's new truck.


 We decided that if our ward would have had a costume contest, we would have won. But we're not biased or anything.
 I mean look at him. He was made to be Woody!
 And I was pretty proud of that Jessie wig.  
Oh, but Halloween is about the little ones. So here are more shots of them.
 So many treats to choose from.
 Grace caught onto the whole walking thing just in time for trick-or-treating. And she loved every second of it.
 She waddled up to each door by herself and stuck her fat, grubby hand into the bowl and tried to grab all the candy at once until one of us helped her get just one. Then we would attempt to put her candy into her bag while she screeched and wailed until she had it clenched in her fist. This is how she spent the evening: one hand holding her treat bag and the other with a death grip on her latest treasure. I think it would have been a somewhat despicable demonstration if she weren't so cute.
 Clara and Olive were delighted to hold hands and run (or shuffle in Clara's case thanks to her glass slippers) from door to door together. It was a great night!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love your costumes! So creative. And the girls are darling, too!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure