Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Many Faces of Grace

I feel like Clara gets a lot of face time on this blog, so I thought I would do a feature on Grace (with a few random Christmas shots thrown in). Most of Gracie's pictures are in her high chair because she spends a lot of time there and she makes some funny faces there as well. This girl loves to eat!

 I believe that is a lime on her tray. Once she makes up her mind that she wants something, there is no turning back, especially when food is involved.

 I have a goal to make something for my kids each Christmas. This year I made these. They were super simple, but I think they turned out pretty cute!
 I love this shot of her pretty face.
 Again, sorry for the sideways pictures. This shot shows Gracie's love for her daddy.
 Another random shot, to prove my dad can dance! (For the record, my mom took a shot at Just Dance as well, even though there is no visual proof.)
 Modeling her second new pair of Christmas jammies. (The first ones can be seen in the previous post.)
 And that makes three. You can never have too many new pajamas.
 Not sure what she is eating here, but it must be good.

 This was on her first day of nursery last week. Clara wore this dress for her first day of nursery as well.
 Gracie waltzed right into nursery the first day like she owned the place, so I just left. Well, 10 minutes later they came and found me with a little girl who was quite upset . So Nate and I alternated staying with her the whole time.
 Well, today I took her in, got her settled, said goodbye, and left. And she did great! I love this new found freedom!
 This is a priceless picture when she fell asleep while eating her lunch in the car. Zoom in to get the full effect of the peanut butter smeared sleeping beauty.
 And here's the girls modeling their "Chiney jammies" (I think Clara calls them that because they are shiny.)
There is not much cuter than a baby in Chinese jammies!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Those girls are so cute! I love seeing all of the pictures.

Matt and Ness said...

It seems like you just posted about Clara's first day of nursery.
Cute cute cute!

Katie Sterling said...

How cute! They are adorable. Grace's hair is getting so long!!!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure