Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Utah

We took a quick trip to Utah a couple of weeks ago. (Sorry to everyone we didn't see...which is practically everyone!) It was quick, but it was fun! Thanks to our friends the Doxeys for hosting!

 One place I knew we had to hit up was Slab Pizza...so, so good! I got the Thai Peanut Chicken. I dream about it nightly. It was that good.


 I think everyone was happy with their pizza selections.

 We visited the duck pond on campus. It is a lot nicer than it was when we were there. The girls loved it and I think the ducks appreciated our offering of goldfish crackers!


 This is at a cool new hangout on campus called The Wall. The place had a cool vibe and the menu looked good, but we were there just to get a photo with Cosmo.
 Can you spot my cute family?
 We happened to be there for Memorial Day so we took a trip out to the cemetery.
 We clearly weren't the only ones to make the trek that weekend!

 We loved showing our kids where their great-grandparents are buried.
 And we got to hang out with Nick and Julia too and they're pretty cool.

 The Doxeys had literally just moved into their new house. They were so nice to host us! We loved hanging out in their backyard and putting the firepit to good use!
 Teagan is cutie. She is right between our girls in age. It was fun to watch the three of them play.

 Nate and Devin were mission buddies turned room mates. Devin and Ashley also met at the BC and started dating about the same time we did!

 On the way home we stopped off in Bountiful to see the Paces!
 The kids had fun exploring the backyard and playing.

 Kristen was one of the first people I met at BYU, almost 10 years ago!
 And this is what Clara looks like after 3 days of going non-stop.
 Grace wasn't sure if she wanted her picture taken in her sweaty-headed state.
Nate, always the photogenic one, excited to get home.

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

I have never seen so many potted plants on one grave before!

Erica said...

I didn't know you were friends with the Doxeys! I mean, I don't know her husband or anything, but I grew up with Ashley in Hollister. I've known here since she (we) were little!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure