Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We love Chick-fil-a!

Last week was the annual "Cow Appreciation Day" (aka dress like a cow and get free food) at Chick-fil-a. We have participated in this in the past and it was as fun as ever!
 Clara was a cute little cow.
 Nate had taken off his spots and ears at this point.
This little darling refused to dress up and was quite out of sorts from being surrounded by cows the whole time, not to mention being terrified of the Chick-fil-a mascot wandering the restaurant, but she was mostly a good sport. It was a fun time! It's amazing what a little construction paper and eye liner can get you! I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Matt and Ness said...

This was our first time and I was so pleased that we got a whole meal for free! I knew I always loved that place.
Cute cows:)


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure