Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Apologies

Apologies to anyone who was offended by my outrageous political soapbox blog. Offense was not intended. It has been removed according to public demand. On the bright side, I was made aware of how many people actually read my blog, which was more than I thought.

4 comments:

Andi said...

nate,
you're a funny kid and i love ya!

Sherri said...

Ya Nate, once you have a blog everybody checks it. I will admit that I do. Just because we never know what will be next. thats what so great about you...so spontaneous! You guys are great! When I look at you guys it makes me jealous of the days that Darin and I had together not so long ago. The days spent doing homework in a semi-quiet house watching Carson taking his first steps...Dang, time goes fast!

Melanie said...

Yes, its sure a good thing you took that down... after I had a really good laugh, I decided I should be offended... JUST KIDDING!! I think you two are

Melanie said...

um, I didn't realize the last word in the previous post didn't show up... that makes me laugh! It was supposed to say, I think you two are GREAT!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure