So it's the end of another weekend. Why is it that it seems my whole life revolves around when the weekend comes, then when it's here it ends an instant later. That is the story of my life. Well, this weekend Nate and some buddies went snow camping...yes I think he's crazy. But regardless, he had fun. However, he was unable to take pictures of the sweet snowcave they built. He returned home at 6:30 am after a sleepless night, but still claims he had fun?
Yesterday we had the privelege of watching President Hinckley's funeral. I thought it was such a great service for such a remarkable man. He will truly be missed. I don't know if it will all truly hit me though until General Conference when his smiling face is not there to greet us.
Our good friends Brittney, Chad, and Nolan Losee joined us for dinner tonight. It was fun to visit with old friends.
We are in the middle of another crazy snow storm...will winter ever end????
We had stake conference this weekend and were uplifted and encouraged to draw our families nearer to Christ through the scriptures.
So I guess we're getting a pretty sweet tax rebate thanks to the economic stimulus plan. We are trying to decide how to spend it (because the whole idea is that we spend it in order to stimulate the economy, right?) Please vote in our latest poll.
Finally, to end my pointless, disconjointed ramblings, don't forget to vote on Super Tuesday...especially if you're a Mitt Romney supporter.
2 days ago
1 comment:
I voted for a vacation (to San Diego that is). :) Thanks for the update! :)
Post a Comment