So I may not be the athlete that my husband is, but not to be outdone I thought I would update you all on my athletic endeavors. I ran the first mile of my life about 2 months ago. It was hard, but it's not as hard now. Maybe someday I'll make it to 2 miles. more exciting than that is the new appendage I have on my belt every waking moment, my pedometer. A bunch of teachers at my school are in a competition to see who can walk the most steps each week in the month of March. Last week I went almost 50,000 steps. Not too bad, especially considering that I only made it to the track once last week. Wish me luck...my goal is to hit an average of 10,000 stpes a day!
2 days ago
2 comments:
That is so cool that you're doing that with your school. Good luck! By the way, you remind me SO MUCH of myself, Julie! You always have and even about this running thing: I've still never been able to run a full mile. Go us!
That is awesome Juesky! Now I want to get a pedometer too- very cool.
Post a Comment