Whenever I hear the word "futile" I can't help but think of of a scary dude with a long face and beard, and oversized yellow eyes saying "Resistance is futile!!!!" .....Wow, that was weird. Anyway, I've changed my goal on my training for the one-mile challenge for the next couple weeks atleast. Schoolwork is really taking up a lot of my time, and I'm trying to push through these last few weeks of school so that I can finish strong. Therefore I haven't had as much time to train as I would like. I have gone running three times this week however, and did 400 repeats on Wednesday night. I did four of them, and my times were as follows:
1 - 1:12
2 - 1:10
3 - 1:12
4 - 1:15
I rested for approximately 2:45 between each, and my goal was to stay at 1:15 or less, so I was overall happy with my performance. So anyway, my goal for these next couple weeks is to improve my training, but not at the level that I had originally hoped. My goal by the time finals are over is to run a 5:25 mile, which I think is plausible.
So now on to the real reason for this post:
Ever since the movie "Monster's Inc." came out like my junior year of high school, people have told me that I look like Mike Wazowski. For those of you who don't remember this character, here is a picture of him next to a picture of me:
Yes, he's an eyeball. Some people get compared to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc. I apparently resemble a green eyeball with legs. Let me identify just a few of the differences in our appearances. First, I don't have arms protruding out of the sides of my head. I have two, count them, TWO eyeballs, and there is the strange absence of horns on my head. I'm not sure how this started, but it has been mentioned to me many times. I think it is time to let the public decide. Please vote on the poll. Thankyou. Here is another picture comparison to help your decision.
1 comment:
Now that is funny!!
Post a Comment