Monday, May 5, 2008

The Best Year Ever!


So, today is our one year anniversary. It has literally been the best 366 days of my life waking up every morning next to the one that I love. Happy anniversary, Nate!

To celebrate we decided trips and memories were way better than gifts, so we took a little trip. We took the day off Friday and went up to Salt Lake and ate at the Mayan. We also stopped by temple square for the temple and the church history museum. Then we headed up to Midway to a cute little inn. The next morning we got up and hiked around Wasatch state park. It was a great weekend!
The Mayan! (sadly it was too dark for the camera to pick up the divers)
The gorgeous flowers at temple square
The exterior of Inn on the Creek
The interior (yes, that's a jetted bath tub)
the view
Spring hadn't yet blossomed in Midway, but it was still a pretty hike.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute pictures and Happy 1 Year! So exciting! I love the wedding picture.

Grandma Honey said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are both so happy. Isn't marriage the best! What a great idea to take that little trip rather than exchange gifts. I enjoyed seeing it in pictures. Hard to believe it has been a year already!

Aunt Jill

Taber & Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taber & Rebecca said...

Hey!! I found you... and wrote a comment and then deleted. So,ya, that was me. However, I did want to say Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie said...

hooray for you two! one year yahoo! i am glad you got to go have such a fun trip.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure