So after lots of drama with the closing on our house getting pushed back again and again, we FINALLY were able to close on May 21. Just in time to get on a plane to California. By the time we got back we had 5 days to get the house clean (it was beyond filthy!) and get our stuff together. But we did it! I love our new house! Pictures are forthcoming...
2 days ago
3 comments:
I am glad you are in your house. I wish I could have seen you while you were in Clovis but I was in Seattle that weekend.
Congratulations!!!!
How exciting! I can't wait to see pitures. Are you guys coming out this weekend to see Nick off? By the way your blog is so cute, I can't remember if the background is new or not, but I really like it!
Post a Comment