Sunday, September 6, 2009

Clara Suzanne Frederiksen

Isn't that a great name! We think it's almost as great as she is! Here's some more pictures...enjoy!


























Nate is the best dad ever and is awesome at responding to her every need (and mine as well!)

































This is the remnants of our first post-partum date. Complimentary Martinellis and cheesecake from the hospital while watching the BYU-Oklahoma game...go Cougars!

9 comments:

dannyhaley said...

I LOVE the name!!

Natalie said...

Very cute baby and great name. Congratulations- she is just precious!

Karen Mortensen said...

Love the name. I am so glad to see Suzanne in there. I love Clara because that is an old name and I love them. Way to go Julie and Nate. Have fun with your new daughter. She is wonderful.

Grandma Honey said...

Love love love her name! What a wonderful tribute to your Mom too. Now that I've seen pictures of her, I just want to see more and more.

I knew one other baby with the name of Clara a few years ago. They have since moved but I always thought she had such a cute, old fashioned and unique name.

Stephanie said...

great name! she is beautiful- so happy for you guys!

Shayne said...

What a beautiful little girl! Cute name! I love the pictures! I really am so excited for you!!!

sarah e. said...

You know I approve of the name as per our previous conversation! I'll have to tell my grandma you have a baby with her name.

And I'm glad to hear you loyal Cougs were watching the game from the hospital!!! Mike was so excited he couldn't even go to sleep afterwards. :)

Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your darling little Clara!

Alicia said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! She's so cute! It's good to see you getting some rest too, Julie!

Cyndy and George said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! She is beautiful and definitely looks like her Mommy!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure