Friday, September 25, 2009

Clara........is pretty cute.

This is Nate. This post is to appease the masses who keep demanding more pictures. If our child was ugly, I might be hesitant to post any pictures. However, that's not the case, so here you go.


This is the day we took her home from the hospital.


This is her at one week old. In case you can't read it, her outfit says "Who needs a superhero when I have my Dad." It's definitely her favorite outfit.


Clara and grandma! Clara is two weeks old here.

I'm not sure what this face means.










I think the only thing she inherited from me is my squishy face and double-chin.

Clara at three weeks. She's definitely gained weight in her thighs!

11 comments:

dannyhaley said...

She is so precious! I hope you enjoy all these moments with her, the time goes by so quickly!

Stephanie said...

thank you for the pictures! i am appeased. :) and she is so big and really really cute! i love her. (and i particularly love her outfit in the last picture-hehe)

Anonymous said...

papi says what a great looking child--can't wait to come visit.

Melanie Cain said...

cutie patuiti! She looks like her mamma!

Shayne said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Grandma Honey said...

Clara is beautiful. When I first saw the new born pictures all I could see was Julie, but now I can clearly see both of you! She looks so cute and healthy.

The Pixton Family said...

She is beautiful and the picture ont he white blanket look just like Julie!

Hema and Becky said...

She is adorable! I can't get over the green and white pok-a-dot pants! So cute! Have fun and enjoy her every second!

sarah e. said...

What a cute girl!! I love the close-ups of her face...especially the one where she looks like she's yawning. :)

Alisa said...

What a cute niece I have! So excited to see the pictures, and can't wait to meet her!

Erin said...

She is darling!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure