Monday, September 28, 2009

A Weekend of Firsts


This was Clara's first bath and I think she liked it! She definitely liked it more than a sponge bath.

This was her first time getting dressed up. Isn't she cute?

This looks like a smile to me...her first recorded smile!


This was her first time at church. She was the cutest one there, and she made it through all 3 hours!

Any of you who know me well won't be surprised to hear that I was dying to dress her up in this outfit. It has a cute bonnet that goes with it, but she wasn't too fond of it-maybe next time. Thanks for sending this our way, Cyndy! And thanks Alisa for the adorable bows to complete the outfits! I have never been much of accessorizer myself, but I love accessorizing this little doll!

9 comments:

Sondra said...

Julie,
She is just adorable! Congratulations on Clara!

Hema and Becky said...

Wow, she really looks a lot like her pretty mama!! I love the pictures of her ready for church - such an angel!!

Cyndy and George said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable. The little dress suits her perfectly. Julie, I totally thought of you when I saw that little dress. It is no wonder it looks so perfect on your little girl. I still think she looks EXACTLY like YOU!

Natalie said...

Julie she does look exactly like you! How fun is that. I love the red dress too- so cute!

Karen Mortensen said...

She is really cute Julie. Congratulations.

Brittney said...

Oh my is she cute! The red dress does remind me of you, Julie. So much fun to have a girl! She really is adorable. I love seeing the pictures. Hope things are going well. I'll call you soon because I want to hear details.

The Laytons said...

THANK YOU for the pictures!! She is a doll! And she did great on Sunday! We can't wait to get together with you guys and get to know your little bundle of joy better!!

Kristen Cook said...

Congratulations you two! She is SO cute! She's big, too! But I still can't believe how tiny she is! Enjoy every second of it - it'll go SO much faster than you'll ever realize!!! Congrats! :o)

Joanna said...

I think Clara looks so much like grandma! She such a cute little thing. Can't wait to meet her!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure