
Taking after her father...cookies and milk!
BYU's open practice at the Pepsi Center.
Go Jimmer!
Play date
They colored for 15 whole minutes! I was shocked!
Her first time (of many, I'm sure) being embarrassed by her dad's goofy ways.
And me at 20 weeks, only 20 to go...whew!
2 days ago
8 comments:
Fun! So cool...I was wondering if you guys got to go to the game. I was going to call and see. I figured you would, it being so close. Mike was only half-joking about driving to Denver. :)
We love cookies and milk around here too. And glad to see you are putting that cute table to use (or rather little Clara is)!
That picture of Clara and her dad!Too funny!
Congratulations reaching the half way mark. So will you find out what you are having?
Sarah, I wish we could have gone to the game, but tickets were pretty expensive. The practice was the day before the game and it was free!
Jill, we find out what we're having on April 4!
Loved the pictures!! You are such a great mom!
Fun! And I love seeing your belly!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Wait! I totally forgot you were pregnant! hahaha I was so excited when you announced it but then I forgot and when I saw that picture I was shocked. Now I'm excited all over again! :)
Love that picture of Clara with Nate. Classic! Looks like she's like 16. That's a keeper for sure. Use it in her wedding video! And you look great at 20 weeks. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Or are you finding out? Half way done-way to go!
Clara looks SO CUTE in that picture with Nate!! And you look wonderful at 20 weeks.
Post a Comment