This beauty hangs in our entryway. Nate made this from scratch! We're talking bare boards, a piece of mirror glass, stain, and lots of work. Isn't it beautiful? I absolutely love it! I wish I had a shot to show of it head-on, but I guess Nate didn't want to be in the photo. :-)
I decided that our kitchen needed a little color. I found this fabric on sale and fell in love. I made this simple valance and the key holder below.
Then I even had fabric leftover to cover our pillows on the family room sofa.
Gracie has been busy learning to eat solids. She makes a giant mess every. single. time.
She always manages to get it up her nose and in all of her rolls. I should probably just feed her in the bath tub. It would sure make clean up a lot easier!
Clara has been busy being cute. She is a great big sister and loves to give Grace lots of hugs and kisses, especially when Gracie is sad. This is her all ready for church last Sunday.
And this was her last night while watching a movie with dad. That is her baby hiding under there. What can I say? Monkey see, monkey do!








7 comments:
projects are good, they look good!
Love all the things you made. That key holder is awesome.
Your kids are as darling as ever.
I LOVE your projects. You need to always make two of everything = ). I forgot to tell you how much I loved the new key holder and fabric. I did notice it. Maybe it was Libby's peeing her pants that made me forget to mention it = )
Cute fabric! And way to go Nate for making that mirror!
Great job! Love the last picture of Clara. I'm pretty sure any child you had a mother that breastfed, has done that!
Love that fabric! I always am in reorganization and project mode in the winter too.
And that is such a cute pic of Clara. She is such a discreet little mom. My girls go to sleep nursing their babies sometimes...haha.
Post a Comment