Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Photos

Andi took some family photos for us last month and I love how they turned out! It's hard to pick a favorite. Here are some of the highlights!




















10 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

So great! You guys look awesome. I love the colors! And the color of Grace's hair. They're both adorable.

Ashley said...

So cute! I love the bright colors.

Karen Mortensen said...

Awesome. Your girls are so cute.

Sarah said...

This are so great! And you look really good, Julie!

Katie said...

I love the photos! You have such a beautiful family!

Grandma Honey said...

LOVE these pictures! I snagged the 2nd one to put in my journal. That very first one of Clara...she looks just like you!

Katie Sterling said...

Oh my goodness how cute!!! I love your outfits! You look great! And the girls are cute as ever. I guess Nate looks good too = )

the Rich girl said...

AWESOME pictures!! And I love your pink pants. You are totally rocking them.

Alli said...

So so beautiful Jules!!! I love them really bad.

sarah e. said...

They are adorable! I love what you are all wearing. Especially your shoes and Grace's shirt. And of course you love your skinny jeans...you look adorable in them! :)


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure