Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Swimming Lessons with the cousins

 Alisa and the kids were here for most of the month of June and we played hard the whole time! We started out with swim lessons for these 3 little cuties. Liam and Olive are just 6 weeks apart in age and Clara is just 6 months behind them! They all loved their lessons with Miss Cathy and learned a lot!



 And the following is what it looks like when you try to get 8 kids ages 9 and under to look at the camera at the same time!



Oh well, at least it is documented that they were all together!

2 comments:

sarah e. said...

I am loving hearing about all your summer adventures! Fun that the cousins got to do swim lessons together. I love the built-ins in your daughters' room, too. And it's fun that you have done the "cow appreciation day" at Chick-fil-a. That's because you are so much fun. I miss you guys. Excited to hear that Nate will be starting the school-work track soon. I bet it will be awesome. And yes, we are definitely due for a catch-up call soon. :)

Chad said...

Just got on your blog to see some updates! Loved all of them. I'm so jealous of your bikes and trailer. What a fun thing to do in the summer. Your girls are getting so old and very adorable. I also got a picture from my mom of you guys in the pool. So fun! Looks as though you are doing well. Enjoy the rest of the summer dear friend! -Brittney


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure