Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friends

I have a hard time saying good-bye to friends. In fact since we know that our current living situation is temporary, I have jokingly said that I don't plan to make friends in this ward so there will be no difficult good-byes. (Disclaimer: if you are in the Overland Ward and are reading this, I have obviously changed my mind.) We love having family close by but we do miss our dear friends in Colorado. There are too many to name, but you know who you are. Here are a few pictures of Clara with two of her dearest friends. Clara is right between Libby and Maci in age. I was always amazed at how well these three played together. When we went to church yesterday Clara kept asking me what friends would be there. I know she misses all her Colorado friends. So any of you Colorado peeps, if you are ever in the Boise area you better give us a ring!




3 comments:

Katie Sterling said...

Oh my heck we miss you guys! Idaho had better be good because Colorado just isn't the same without you! I miss play dates = (

Alicia said...

You should totally change your mind (about not making friends in that ward)!! One of my current best friends (don't worry, you still rank in my book as a best friend :)) is someone I met when we lived in an apartment here until we found a house and we kept in touch and we're still super close. You never know! :) Plus, you won't be moving far this time! :) I'm glad you're setting! :) We need to come up and visit!

Nate and Julie said...

Alicia, you are probably right. Making friends is just so much work. And we would love a visit!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure